Answers to our most common questions
1. How does the Free In-Store Pickup shipping option work?
- Our free in-store pickup option is great for 'setting aside' products, or saving the cost of shipping. All orders will be ready to pickup 30 minutes after it was placed, and we hold indefinitely. Try ordering online and sending hubby to pick up on his way home from work!
2. How do you choose your products?
- All of the products sold in the store were hand-selected by our owner, Sarah Nagus. Bumblebabee prioritizes Canadian brands and ethically-made products, while still offering the products you know and love.
3. How can I contact your store?
- You can call the store at 226-930-1108, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also respond to all Facebook and Instagram messages!
4. Can you get a certain product in?
- If there is a product you would like to see at Bumblebabee, please message Sarah at email@example.com
5. What is your return policy?
- We accept exchanges within 15 days of purchasing, so long as the product is unused and, in it's original packaging, and accompanied by a sales receipt. We currently do not accept returns. Our health products, such as bum butters and lotions, are non-returnable for sanitary reasons. Any products purchased on sale or discounted are final sales.
If you decide to exchange a product, please email us ASAP. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with exchanging a product. Shipping fees can be avoided by returning in person at the store.
Mailing address: 34 Ainslie St. North, Galt ON N1R 3J4.