Answers to our most common questions
1. Do you ship Canada-Wide?
Yes! We ship everywhere in Canada.
2. COVID Related Updates
We are still operational! However, there have been a few changes:
- All orders are shipping via Canada Post. Please note that they are behind on orders, and your package may take some extra time to reach you.
- We are going to the post office to deliver non-local orders twice per week
- We are NOT offering curb-side pickup.
- We are taking care to do extra cleaning and proper social distancing!
3. How do you choose your products?
- All of the products sold in the store were hand-selected by our owner, Sarah Nagus. Bumblebabee prioritizes Canadian brands and ethically-made products, while still offering the products you know and love.
4. How can I contact your store?
- You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also respond to all Facebook and Instagram messages!
5. Can you get a certain product in?
- If there is a product you would like to see at Bumblebabee, please message Sarah at email@example.com
6. What is your return policy?
- We accept exchanges within 15 days of purchasing, so long as the product is unused and, in it's original packaging, and accompanied by a sales receipt. We currently do not accept returns. Our health products, such as bum butters and lotions, are non-returnable for sanitary reasons. Any products purchased on sale or discounted are final sales.
If you decide to exchange a product, please email us ASAP. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with exchanging a product. Shipping fees can be avoided by returning in person at the store.
Mailing address: 571 Hunter St. Kincardine, ON N2Z 0B2